Former Committees & Taskforces
Customized Database Task Force
Working with constituent groups as appropriate, the Task Force will:
- Develop criteria and parameters for a customized full-text database of journals, including retrospective coverage, to support UW curriculum.
- Develop criteria to measure cost efficiencies in the proposed product prior to acceptance and implementation.
- Identify accessibility issues, e.g., local/remote access, levels of searching capabilities, stability of product, and vendor/end-user training, and develop criteria to facilitate access to, and operation of, the service.
- Identify needs and develop a plan that will address technical support requirements for each participating library.
- Identify and develop other criteria that may be needed.
- Develop Request for Proposal, evaluate responses to RFP, and make recommendation to CUWL for award or non-award of contract.